Some issues have come across my desk that shouldn’t , but with any company
It has been busy this first month of the year, we are still running some sales.
don’t forget follow Ironcooker on twitter, Facebook & Digg
Now our recipes
Pork – the other white meat – can be great on the grill
Friday, January 14, 2011
Pork is a moist and mild meat, which means it tastes great off the grill
Simple Grilled Pork Chops
1/4 cup lemon juice
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
salt and pepper
4 pork rib chops, about 1 inch thick
1. Combine all the ingredients except the pork chops and whisk together.
2. Remove the pork chops from the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature.
3. Grill over high heat for three minutes on each side. This will sear the meat.
4. Allow to cook for six to eight minutes over medium heat.
Basic Pork Ribs
Pork ribs are a barbecue staple, and this recipe is the simplest way to try them yourself.
1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
3 pounds pork spareribs
1. Grill the whole rib rack over low heat for one to one and a half hours.
2. Brush with the barbecue sauce during the last fifteen minutes,
3. Cut the ribs into three-rib portions.
Southern Pulled Pork
This is a southern specialty and is the center of many summer parties.
2 tablespoons paprika
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1 tablespoon sugar
1-1/2 teaspoons black pepper
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon ground red pepper
1 boneless pork shoulder roast, 4 to 5 pounds
1. Combine all the spices to form a dry rub & press into all surfaces of the pork roast.
2. Grill over low heat for two and half to three hours.
3. Shred the pork into pieces with two forks.
4. Mix in plenty of the vinegar sauce. The recipe for that is below.
Hot Vinegar Sauce for Pulled Pork
3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
3/4 cup white vinegar
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Salt and pepper
Until next week. Thanks from all of us at Iron Cooker.
Once again, Thank you everyone , check us out at wilderness outdoors